Frequently Asked Questions
1. What does “Ready to Frame" Mean?
Poems are displayed in a high quality acid free mat and once received by you or the recipient they are “Ready to Frame” in a standard size picture frame.
2. What advantage does “Ready to Frame” have versus purchasing a framed poem?
Ready to frame allows the recipient to display the poem in a manner that matches their taste and décor.
3. Are your poems available in any retail locations?
At this time our poetry is available EXCLUSIVELY at www.hartinspired.com or directly from the author. If you are a vendor and would like to carry our poetry in your retail location, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Are the sizes mentioned the size of the poem or mat?
The sizes listed are the mat size. They fit standard frames.
5. What is a Custom Poem?
A Custom poem is written for a specific person or occasion based on detailed information you provide to us. Custom poems have details that the recipient can truly appreciate.
6. How many revisions am I allowed for my Custom Poem?
We work closely with each client to ensure satisfaction. Our focus is on the completed poem not the process to completion. We will work closely with you on revisions until we capture the sentiment of the moment.
7. Will I have to “sign off” that I am satisfied with my Custom Poem?
Yes. After completing the poem to your satisfaction an email will be sent to you. After replying to the email that you are completely satisfied, the final poem will be sent to you in the delivery method that you choose.
8. Can I speak with the author directly to discuss my Custom Poem order?
Most Definitely! Upon placing an order you will receive a confirmation email stating how you can contact her directly. She may also need to speak with you during the process to get clarity on a detail.
9. What if I am not satisfied with one of my “Poems for all Occasions” or “Baby Greetings” poem?
Poems for all Occasions can be returned within 7 days of receipt ONLY if the seal has not been broken, for an exchange, credit, or refund, less shipping and handling. If a personal message was added to the poem, it cannot be returned. Baby Greetings cannot be returned due to the very specific personalization of the poem. Click here for our complete return policy.
10. I don’t have any framing places close to me can you frame the poem for me?
For an additional cost we can frame the poem. Please contact email@example.com and let us know what you are looking for.
11. How long will it take for my order to be shipped?
Orders are processed and shipped within 7-10 business days. During peak seasons shipping times may be slightly longer.
|Note: Literary works of Hart Inspired are Original Copyrighted material registered with the U.S. Copyright Office in Washington D.C. and are protected under the U.S. copyright law. Literary works cannot be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means – electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without written permission from Pamela Y. Hart. firstname.lastname@example.org.|